Spotted! New Loreal Magic Lumi Collection and More!

I was in my local Bed Bath and Beyond in the Harmon drug section (my favorite!) and I was pleasantly surprised to see several new L'oreal collections.  I ended up purchasing several of them and reviews will be coming ASAP.
The Magic Lumi collection is a luminizing primer, concealer (I'm thinking YSL Touche Eclat dupe?) and a cream blush.



Also, like Revlon and Maybelline, it looks like L'Oreal just launched tinted lip balms under the Color Riche Line.    

I also found these Infallible Eyeshadows- they are supposed to have crazy lasting power and awesome pigments.  These originally launched in Europe months ago, and have been compared to Armani's Eyes to Kill shadows.  I purchased one and can't wait to try it!



Finally, I saw these new Voluminous Smoldering eyeliners.  They are thicker than regular eyeliners and look like they would create a fab smoky eye!
Spotted any new products?  Let me know!

1 comment

  1. Super Exciting! I haven't seen these products anywhere! My Bed Bath Beyond doesnt have a makeup section. Are they anywhere else yet?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig