Love's Soft Jasmin and Fresh Lemon are BACK!



When I was a teenager, I was head over heels for  Love's Soft Jasmin perfume, but I never really got into Love's Baby Soft, which was the most popular in the line- too powdery!
I went looking for the Jasmine fragrance last year, after reminiscing with an old friend from high school about it, but the only scent that remained on shelves was the Baby-Soft fragrance.
So, imagine my surprise when I saw Soft Jasmine and Fresh Lemon (another classic from the 80's) at CVS today!
Apparently, Dana Classic Fragrances decided to re-release these favorites at the request of fans and bloggers over the years.
See, companies really DO listen to us sometimes! :)

Both fragrances will be available in 1.5 oz. / 45ml Body Mists and will be featured at CVS stores in August 2011. (Although your store might already have it out, like mine!)

1 comment

  1. Really??? I'm so excited, you have no idea. Fresh Lemon was my fragrance back in the day. I have to get this! What a blast from the past. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig