Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation Review

Now that summer is here, I wanted to find a lightweight foundation that didn't leave my face shiny or feel too heavy.  I saw this and was intrigued by the "100% poreless" claim.  This foundation also contains vitamins A & E as well as other antioxidants.  


 When you open the bottle, the product looks extremely thick.  In fact, unlike liquid foundations, you can't pour this out.  It actually comes with a spatula that's attached to the cap, and you have to scoop it out with that.  



 I was really skeptical by looking at the consistency of the product that it would be lightweight, but it really is!  It smooths into the skin easily, but be forewarned- it soaks in fast.  You have to spread it quickly- it sinks right in, and becomes almost undetectable. 

I would say the coverage is sheer to medium.  It's not going to cover up any major blemishes, but the coverage is better than, say, a tinted moisturizer, and it leaves the skin matte rather than dewy.  As for making the claim that it makes skin 100% poreless?  Well, I have teeny tiny pores anyway, so I can't really say.
I really like this product a lot, and will continue to use it during the warm weather months.  
Have any of you tried this?  If so, do you feel that it gave a poreless effect?  Let me know your thoughts!

3 comments

  1. I really like this foundation. I do have oilier skin and a few blemishes to cover up so it is not the best thing for my skin coverage wise, but I do love the texture and how it applies so well so I keep going back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this foundation too. I agree with Daphne, it doesn't cover a lot, but it has a great texture and just melts into the skin. A good summer product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in the store, but wasn't ready to commit yet. I have dry skin, so if it's hard to blend, I might have a hard time with it. Do you think this would work on people with dry skin?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig