Cool Site- Beauty Sample Heaven


I recently signed up for Birchbox.com, a luxury beauty store with a twist- for $10 a month, you'll get a surprise box in the mail of generously sized samples to try.  They can be makeup, skincare, haircare and fragrance and all of them will be from high-end luxury brands.  This is such a great concept, because while I usually buy budget items, I'm not against spending a little extra cash on a product if it really works.  This way, I can try them before I splurge on the full size.  No more buyers remorse!

Click the link here to see what April's sample box included: 
http://www.birchbox.com/shop/april-box

Such a cool idea, I just had to share!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig