Rimmel Bold Curves Mascara Review

I saw Rimmel's The MAX Bold Curves mascara in the store, and like all mascaras, I was drawn to it in a zombie-like fashion. Especially since it was packaged in an awesome bright green tube and claims to volumize lashes by 14x plus create 70% lift for a wide-eyed look.  I promptly grabbed it and headed for the cash register. 

 
Below you can see the results on my lashes- I think it did an amazing job of  thickening and curling them upwards (I didn't use a separate eyelash curler).    

My only complaint is that the first few times you use it, the formula is very wet and a little gunky, so you need to wipe off some of the excess before using.  But after about a week, it dried up a little and now it's much easier to apply. 

So what do you guys think?  Have any of you tried this yet?   

4 comments

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. Look at your lashes. I'm getting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lashes look amazing! I have the regular Rimmel The Max in the hot pink tube, and I love it, but now I wanna try this one. Is the only difference between them is that it curls lashes too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. This totally sold me on this mascara. One of my friends has it and she wasn't crazy about it because she said it was too clumpy. But I think if you use a lash comb afterwards, it wouldn't be too bad. Especially if it makes your lashes look that amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eyelashes look gorgeous! im getting this!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig