Cover Girl Lip Perfection Launches January 2011

There's been lots of buzz over Cover Girl's new line of lipsticks called Lip Perfection.  It comes in over 44 colors and is supposed to be super-moisturizing.  


 Here's what Cover Girl says:

"Bright, gorgeous color that can transform your day and your lips. Enriched with Silk Therapy Complex, our formula helps sustain moisture levels and helps create soft, smooth, beautiful lips in just 7 days."

I'm really excited!  Have any of you seen this out in stores yet?  As soon as I do, I'll be sure to let you know where you can get it.  But for now, check out Beauty Junkies Unite to see more colors and swatches!

CLICK FOR MORE DRUGSTORE BEAUTY LAUNCHES IN 2011

3 comments

  1. I personally haven't seen this out yet, but I'm thinking it's going to be great. Cover Girl has really stepped it up lately and I am loving everything they come out with. BTW, thanks for the site link with the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that this lipstick will be good for my dry lips. Every lipstick i try ends up settling into the crack and making my lips even drier. As a result I always wear gloss, but it would be nice to have something with more staying power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit...this lipstick piques my interest. I also can't wait to try CG's Natureluxe line that Taylor Swift is promoting.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig