NEW Maybelline One By One Mascara Review

I was at Walgreens today and happened to see a display for the new Maybelline Volum Express One By One Mascara.  This isn't supposed to be out until mid-January, so I was super excited!  According to the packaging,
"Exclusive lash by lash brush coats and cleans every single lash for the most refined volume from root to tip."
"Instant clump-free volume."

The brush is supposed to have over 300 bristles and similar to Cover Girl's Lash Blast Fusion, and the new Loreal Million Lashes, the wand is made from a rubbery material instead of the traditional pipe-cleaner style wand. 
I used One By One for the first time today, and here are my before and afters: Sorry that the pics are different colors, I took them in two different bathrooms with different lighting.



  On me, the results are very similar to Loreal's Million Lashes, although this one had a slightly wetter formula. Overall, I think it made my lashes really clumpy. :(
What do you guys think of the results compared with Million Lashes?  To check out my review on that, click HERE
Also, check out my review of Cover Girl's Lash Blast Fusion HERE

7 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to try this but I haven't seen it at Rite aid in my town yet :(
    I was trying to decide which mascara to get next. I've been using Neutrogena volume mascara and I like it, but I want to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lashes in the 2nd pic look kind of clumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a waste of money. It's exactly the same as any other, only different name. The try to "invent" new things, but it all eventually looks the same.
    The picture reveals it. It still clumpy like all other.

    IMO, the best mascara Maybelline ever made is "Lash Stylist". It had a comb and it made my lashes look like fake ones... so long and thick.
    Too bad they're not making it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mascara.Just dont layer it thats why it looks clumpy.One coat and your good.This is way better then the falsies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought this yesterday and it does ok application-wise. My issue is it friggin stinks. Smells like old ladies and sickly sweet flowery perfume. Also takes a VERY long time to dry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate this mascara....it sucks... it does not make your eyelashes noticable and its sometimes makes my eyelashes clump but not only that ..it makes my eyelashes fall down so even after curling my eyelashes they still fall....i wouldnt recommend this product its the same as every other sucky mascara maybelline has

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig