Spotted! Revlon Age Defying DNA Makeup

I was in Bed Bath and Beyond today and spotted this new foundation from Revlon.

The packaging doesn't say anything on it, and the display didn't have much information either, other than "96% of Women saw flawless, younger looking skin in 2 weeks" and that it has SPF 20 and helps to protect the skin's DNA.  Sounds intriguing!  I don't see anything online about it yet, but I bought a bottle, so I'll review it in a few days and let you know what I think!
In the meantime, have any of you heard about this yet, or seen it in stores?

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to read your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it in my Target today ans bought it.. I hope I like it!

    Cindy
    NameBrandDealz

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig