Six Eco-friendly Eye Brushes for $8!

I found this amazing brush set by Eco Tools...the best part is that it is $7.99 (yes you read that right!). 
The brushes are travel sized, but work the same as their larger couterparts (and I find that I have better control with shorter handles).  They're made of sustainable wood and super soft, cruelty-free bristles and come in their own cotton/hemp blend case with a mirror.  I love that the brushes are labeled so you know what to use them for...it's totally goof-proof.  Here's what you get...
  • Large Eye Brush - Apply and blend shadows.
  • Angled Crease Brush - Softly apply color to crease for definition.
  • Petite Eye Shading Brush - Use with deeper or accent colors for a bold look.
  • Highlighting Brush - Perfect for highlighting the brow bone and inner corners of the eye.
  • Smudge Brush - Smudge shadow and liner along lash line for a smoky look. 
 To get yours, visit www.drugstore.com

1 comment

  1. I love this and I love your blog! Don't ever stop writing this.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig