Effortless Beachy Hair with this $23 Tool.


I love a sexy, beachy hair look just as much as a sleek, pin straight one- and I am always switching back and forth between the two.  Since my hair is naturally straight, creating a sleek style is easy, but getting those beachy waves right is a little trickier.  I was using a curling iron and just wrapping sections of hair around it without using the clamp to get loose waves...a tedious process at best.  So when a friend told me about the Revlon Jumbo Waver iron, I headed over to Ulta to pick one up.  
It's $23 and I will warn you...it's huge.  I'm talking half the size of my head.  But despite it's size, it's actually pretty lightweight and easy to use.  You just clamp it on a 2-inch wide section of hair starting a few inches down from the top of your head, hold it for a few seconds, then move it down to the middle, and finally clamp it on the ends.  Once I'm finished, I like to just flip my head upside down and ruffle my hair with my fingers to separate it. Then I run a finishing cream throught it quickly to keep it from getting fluffy.
Here's my before and after shots...you can see how the finished look is a more rumpled, beachy look than you'd get with a curling iron.  I love it- it's very Taylor Swift!

To get yours, visit the link below and search for the "Revlon Jumbo Waver".  Make sure it's the "Jumbo" one, because they do make a smaller version, but the waves will come out very tight (think crimped like in the 80's).  If that's what you want, cool, but to get the waves like I have, you have to get the Jumbo one.

Free Shipping over $50
                                                                                                                                                                          

3 comments

  1. Oooh...super cute! It's extremely Taylor Swift-like. I don't have Ulta near me but maybe the drugstore will have this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this waver at Rite Aid and it was the same price. Jenna your highlights are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you show the results on your own hair...it really helps to see what it comes out like!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig