Revlon PhotoReady Powder Review

I've never been a fan of powder, because I have dry skin, but I noticed that in photos, I tend to get a little shiny around my nose.  So when I saw the ads for the new Revlon PhotoReady powder, I couldn't resist trying it out to see if I could get a more flawless look.
I purchased it in the Light/Medium shade and was pleasantly surprised by the brush that comes inside the case- it was a nice, soft flat brush rather than the puff that comes inside most powders.  This powder goes on very lightly and smoothly and disappears into the skin.  It doesn't cake at all, even on my dry skin. I didn't notice any shimmer, but it did seem to diffuse imperfections.  It's not a heavy coverage powder, so it won't hide anything more than a little redness, but I used it to set my foundation and it was perfect for that!  I'd love to try the PhotoReady foundation next, and as soon as I do, I'll let you know my thoughts.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig