Pixi Beauty Spring 2017 Available Now

Pixi Beauty has just launched a slew of new products for Spring 2017 including brand new Skintreats formulas and collaborations with four beauty influencers. 
Let's take a look! 

New in the Skintreats line: 
Also new are the GelTint and SilkGloss Duos ($12)...they have a gel lip stain on one side and a complimentary lip gloss on the other. 

Pixi is also collaborating with four beauty influencers! 



  1. Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse ($24)- One side contains a solid cleansing oil and the other side has a cleansing cream. 
  2. Aspynovard Glow-y Powder ($16) and Eye Accents ($16)- The Glow-y Powders are velvety soft highlighters made to compliment all skin tones, while the Eye Accents set contains Pixi's Lower Lash Mascara and Brow Tamer. 
  3. ItsJudyTime Get The Look- ItsEyeTime ($24) & ItsLipTime ($24)- Eye and lip palettes that contain 12 shades each. 
  4. Maryam Maquillage Strobe & Bronze ($20) and Strobe & Sculpt ($20) Palettes- Two different shades to highlight and contour your features. Strobe & Bronze appears to be for lighter skintones, while Strobe & Sculpt is for deeper skin tones. 
These products should be hitting Target this month sometime so keep your eyes peeled! What's on your list? 

Available now at PixiBeauty.com

For more, please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com

3 comments

  1. I've never used Pixi beauty before this range looks amazing

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Skintreats range is one of my favorites! It's a little more expensive than drugstore but not Sephora-like prices and the quality is just as good as the expensive brands. The Glow Mud Cleanser and Glow Tonic are holy grail for me. I cannot wait until these launch, I'll be stalking my local Target this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want that peel!! I'm intrigued by the stain/glosses but I could wait for reviews for those.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig