Tarte Tarteist Pro To Go Amazonian Clay Palette Review

tarte tarteist pro to go eyeshadow palette review
I picked up the Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Pro To Go Amazonian Clay Palette ($23 at Sephora) on Cyber Monday and it's quite possible that I love it even more than the larger version! From the silky smooth, buttery formula to the shades I would reach for every single day it's a palette I can see myself reaching for a ton.

Let's take a closer look!

The Details: 
Feel like a makeup artist wherever you go with this high-performance PRO palette. It includes four new, long-wearing matte and metallic eye shadows that are infused with Amazonian clay for smooth blending and flake-resistant wear, and two iridescent shades with a micro-shimmer, duo-chrome formula. Each shadow is loaded with deeply concentrated mineral pigments with a smart-blend technology to leave you with the same even, intense payoff as the original tarteist™ PRO palette—now with natural-looking, artistry shades for a complete, travel-ready collection. 

Made in U.S.A.
tarte pro to go amazonian clay palette
Packaging: 
This adorable little palette is slightly smaller than my smartphone and fits in the palm of my hand. It's a cardboard palette with a magnetic closure and the outside has a soft-touch, rubberized finish with gold lettering. It's really sleek and pretty, but it does attract fingerprints and makeup smudges like crazy!
Inside, there is a mirror included, plus six eyeshadow shades in both matte and shimmer formulas.
tarteist pro to go eyeshadow palette review
Formula: 
I really enjoyed the Tarteist Pro formula that was in the larger version of this palette (see my review here) but I might love this one just a tiny bit more! Every shade is buttery, creamy perfection! They go on so smooth and blend beautifully without a ton of fallout.

The shimmers have a silky glide to them when you swatch them with no drag across the skin at all. The mattes have that buttery feel that's almost cream-like.
tarte pro to go palette review
Shade Selection: 
This palette has almost all of the shades you would need to create a complete look. The only shade missing in my opinion, is a highlight/browbone shade. Otherwise, you have some gorgeous shimmery lid shades (Boss, Dominate, and Hype), a nice crease/outer corner/liner shade (Stylin), and a beautiful transition shade (Drive). This palette is in the warm-toned neutrals family, so they will work well for almost everyone and are great every day shades to reach for.

Also, I wanted to mention that there are no repeat shades from the larger Tarteist Pro palette in here...these are all brand new, never seen before shades so if you own the larger palette, you can still get this one and not worry about any dupes.
tarteist pro to go palette
Swatches: 
I can pretty much let the swatches speak for themselves, but I will say that these are one swipe of each shade on bare, moisturized skin (no primer).
tarte tarteist pro to go palette swatches
Final Thoughts:
Overall, I'm so glad I picked up this little palette because it's totally worth the money! Every shade is perfection and I know I'll reach for this palette all the time. My only (tiny) complaint is that I will need to reach for another eyeshadow palette if I want to highlight my browbone but other than that, I'm in love.  I highly recommend this one! 

You can find the Tarte Tarteist Pro To Go Palette now, exclusively at Sephora.com

Please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com

6 comments

  1. I was so close to purchasing this on Cyber Monday but went against it. After looking at your swatches I regret it! Chrisp and Dominate are so beautiful!
    Marissa Diamandis | - how ineloquent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marissa! Yes, they are super gorgeous! Definitely worth it to me. :)

      Delete
  2. nice, and very useful site for me, i searched in google and found your site and one another, i think these both sites should be in my reading list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am new to eye makeup. I wanted to buy tarteist PRO to go palette and tartelette in bloom palette both. Do you think the colors are different in both palettes. Or do you recommend me buying one of these?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came to your blog looking for a review of the Stila Matte & Metal palette - so glad I read this before purchasing!! I'm going to save the extra pennies and get this instead <3 Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig