Too Faced Funfetti Set Launches November 11th


Finally...we have a date! The Funfetti Collection that Too Faced creator Jerrod Blandino has been teasing on Instagram for months will be arriving at HSN.com one week from today, on November 11th!
Based on Jerrod's post on Instagram, this will be a Today's Special, which means it will launch at midnight Eastern Standard Time on November 11th and run until 11:59pm the same day (for 24 hours or until it sells out). IF it doesn't sell out, and that's a BIG if, it may still be available on the site but the price may be a bit higher than the Today's Special price.

Speaking of price, I don't know what it's going to be since it hasn't been released yet, but because this is a Today's Special value set, I'm guessing it'll be pretty reasonable for what you're getting.

Here's what's included:


  • Funfetti Eyeshadow Palette of 12 brand new matte and shimmer shadows.
  • Funfetti Love Flush Blush
  • Funfetti Ultra Plush Lip Gloss
  • Better Than Sex Mascara
  • Heart-shaped Flatbuki Brush
I'm hoping the quality of the eyeshadow palette will be good, but if I'm being completely honest I want the whole set just for that Funfetti blush!!!

Will you be picking this up at HSN.com next Friday?


1 comment

  1. I want that eye shadow palette, even though I was hoping for more pops of color or at least a fun lighter green.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig