Spotted! Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo


It's only the beginning of November so I totally wasn't expecting to see anything new at the drugstores until at least after Thanksgiving. But today I was at CVS and spotted the new Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Corrector + Primer Duos!

They didn't have a price sticker on the display so I'm not sure how much they cost. I tried to scan them at the little coupon kiosk but it was having some issues and wasn't reading anything I tried to scan. So I'm sorry I don't have a price for you right now, but as soon as I find out, I'll update this post. :)

The packaging looks just like the cushion foundation they released last Spring except instead of one solid color, it's split down the middle just like the cushion inside.
They come in two shades and are designed so that you can either spot-color correct/brighten or use them all over your face as a color correcting or brightening primer.

Here's a look at the shades:

The first one (above) is a color-corrector and contains yellow to correct dark circles and dullness and green to correct redness. I definitely want to try this one because I sometimes need to brighten up my under eyes if I'm tired and I almost always have a red nose and redness around my nose and on my chin.
The second one is a brightener and contains peach to brighten darkness and lavender to brighten dullness.

What do you guys think? Are you excited to try this one? Have you seen them in stores yet?

8 comments

  1. Ooh I wonder how these compare to the Lancome version!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...I forgot Lancome had color correcting cushions. Now I'm curious! Thanks for reminding me! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, this looks interesting. Sadly we never even got the original PF cushion foundation here in Canada (or the Butter Bronzer), so I don't have high hopes that I'll be able to try this easily. I'd be really interested to see reviews of this and hear if it works or if it's just a gimmick - PF products can go either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...a lot of their products can be like that. Bummer that you guys haven't gotten the Butter Bronzer though...that's one of their best products of all time, in my opinion. Hope you get it soon! :)

      Delete
  3. The packaging is so cute! I love that this cruelty free brand is so easily accessible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too! Hopefully I'll like what's inside just as much :)

      Delete
  4. Hm... as a fellow pale person, I passed on their cushion foundation since it was too dark and I've found in the past that their green concealer is dark enough that it shows up green on my skin too... will wait for swatches before I take the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just purchased this today, December 19 2016. It is available at Shopper's Drug Mart in Canada but the curious thing is, it does not have SPF. In Canada we need SPF too. I do not understand why it is not available that way?? I have not tried it and was looking for videos on how to apply the product. The info on the package seems a little vague. I will try it tomorrow morning and see how it applies.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig