Flash Sale- 30% Off All Scrubs at Lalicious


Today only, all body scrubs at Lalicious.com are 30% off! If you read my review of the Lalicious line a few months ago (see that here), you probably know that the Lalicious body scrub is one of my all-time favorites!
It has this really unique whipped, fluffy texture that's not oily or greasy and it has just the perfect amount of grit to slough off all of those dry flakes. The scents are also incredible (I'm in love with Sugar Kiss and Sugar Lavender)!

They have three different sizes to choose from...the 2 oz. is a perfect stocking stuffer and a great way to try the different scents without a commitment. They're only $6.65 during this sale! The larger 16 oz. size (reg. $35) is only $24.50 and it's a huge container that will last a really long time.

These very rarely go on sale so if you're in the market for a body scrub, I highly recommend these...they're amazing!

Head over to Lalicious.com today before this deal ends!

2 comments

  1. Oh man these are my favorite! I LOVE the brown sugar vanilla and the coconut one too. I need to take advantae because these are so good but so expensive when they're not on sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...they're amazing! I love those scents too...so many good ones! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig