New Metal Rose Brush Set at bh Cosmetics + A New Palette


I still have yet to try bh Cosmetics' brushes, but the gorgeous new Metal Rose Brush Set ($20) is making me want to add them to my cart ASAP!

Description from the bh Cosmetics website:

Our Metal Rose - 11 Piece Brush Set, a comprehensive collection of versatile rose gold makeup brushes that allow you to create full-face looks like a pro. The ultra-soft, synthetic bristles can be used with liquids, creams and powders to achieve perfect placement, easy blending, and flawless application every time. The set adds a sophisticated touch to your makeup table and comes in a matching rose gold zip-top vinyl case that is convenient for storage and travel.

What's included: 
Also new at bh Cosmetics is the Studio Pro Dual Effect Wet/Dry Palette ($14). It contains 15 highly pigmented shimmer shadows that range from pastels to deep earth tones. They can be applied dry for a soft, subtle look or wet for a bold, metallic finish. 
What do you think? Is it time for another bh Cosmetics haul already?!

9 comments

  1. I have the brush set from Ashley Tisdale's line with BH and they are soo good, their vegan brushes are amazing too. I'd love to hear what you think about the rose gold set though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I was wondering how those were. I saw that they sold out and then came back recently so I figured they had to be pretty good. :)

      Delete
  2. Love those brushes. palette is also awesome.Loved it.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Agreed! I can't wait to see them in person!:)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig