Skinfood Black Friday Sale

Skinfood is one of my favorite affordable skincare brands and they finally launched their US site a few months ago (they also have a few select products at Ulta now). Even though I love drugstore makeup, I admit that I can sometimes be a skincare snob...I prefer using higher-end brands because I've had better luck with them vs. drugstore brands. But not when it comes to Skinfood!

They're affordable and effective and some of their products are holy grail for me. I used to purchase them directly from Korea (and the shipping took forever) so I'm really happy they finally have a US site. 

This weekend, select products are on sale and there are also freebies depending on how much you spend: 
  • Spend $50 and get a free full-size Black Sugar Wash off Mask (my favorite scrub of all time!)
  • Spend $75 and get a free full-size Black Sugar Perfect First Serum 2x
  • Spend $100 and get a free full-size Royal Honey Essential Eye Cream
My Recommendations: 

Of course, I highly recommend the Black Sugar Wash Off Mask, $10 (it's a scrub that makes your face super smooth, like porcelain...so good!). But if you spend $50 on other products, you'll get it for free, so keep that in mind. There's also a version with Honey ($11.50) that I plan on putting in my cart today. 

Also, if you have dry skin the Avocado line is amazing! I have the Avocado Rich Essence, $23 and the Avocado Rich Cream, $25 and they are super hydrating without being too heavy. They have a beautiful light scent and make my skin feel baby soft when I wake up in the morning. 

If you have oily skin, the Fresh Apple and Peach Sake lines are wonderful as well. I know a few people who use them and are totally obsessed. 

Finally, I use the Miracle Food 10 Toner and Serum during the day and I love them because they're packed with antioxidants that protect your skin from the aging effects of the environment all day. This is the most expensive Skinfood line and it rarely goes on sale so now's your chance to try it! 

Have you tried Skinfood yet? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! 

2 comments

  1. I purchased the Black Sugar scrub mask at Ulta after you talked about it over the summer and you're right, it's fantastic, and also cheap! I already bought a back up because I'm addicted. I can always tell when I haven't been using it, my skin gets dull and starts to take on a rough texture again. It helps my makeup to go on so smooth also. I don't use it every day, only once or twice a week is enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG isn't it amazing?! I'm so glad you love it too! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig