Colleen Rothschild Black Friday Sale Live Now


The Colleen Rothschild Black Friday Sale is live now and they are offering 30% off sitewide! If you've been following me for a while, you probably know that I'm obsessed with this brand! I keep adding more of her products to my skincare routine as I use up others and my skin has never looked better.

Here are a few of my recommendations:

Radiant Cleansing Balm (Reg. $65, Now $45.50) This is my favorite nighttime cleanser...it smells amazing and comes with a muslin cloth that helps you remove all of your makeup in one shot (so you don't wake up to racoon eyes). After using it, my skin literally glows!

Sheer Renewal Cream (Reg. $55, Now $38.50)- This is my daily moisturizer and I love how lightweight it is, yet it still hydrates my dry skin. It also lightly exfoliates dead skin cells to help keep your skin from looking dull, and dries to a powder finish so it's great for wearing under makeup.

Discovery Kit (Reg. $95, Now $66.50)- I purchased this kit recently because I wanted to try more of Colleen's products all at once without breaking the bank on the full sizes. It contains the Radiant Cleansing Balm w/muslin cloth and Sheer Renewal Cream that I mentioned above plus the Face Oil No. 9 and Extreme Renewal Cream (which I layer together at night with the oil on top and I wake up to the softest, plumpest skin ever!). Also included is the Dual Enzyme Polish and Clarifying Detox Mask which are also amazing.

To see all of my Colleen Rothschild reviews in depth, click here.

Happy Shopping!


1 comment

  1. I'm so bummed that the Mandelic Acid serum you reviewed over the summer is sold out. I was waiting for this sale to finally order it. I guess I shouldn't have waited. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig