Coastal Scents Black Friday Sale is ON NOW

The Coastal Scents Black Friday Sale is live NOW and there are so many palettes available for under $10, including one of my favorites, the Revealed Smoky (see my review on it here).

They have some really cute new palettes, including the Passport Collection (top left in photo above) that features 8 different shade selections at only $4.98 each. Also, the new Blush & Bronzer palette ($9.98) reminds me of the Too Faced Little Black Book of Bronzers!

Shop the sale now at Coastalscents.com

1 comment

  1. I just picked up a few of the Passport Palettes, I couldn't choose between them! I also have the Revealed Smoky, actually all of the Revealed Palettes and I agree they are great quality.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig