bareMinerals Pre-Black Friday Deal


Now through 11:59 PM on November 23rd, save $15 off a $75 purchase or $20 off a $100 purchase at bareMinerals.com (no code needed). 

I put a few of my favorites into my cart on the site and here's what it looked like: 



I still haven't tried a lot of bareMinerals products, but I can definitely recommend their eyeshadow palettes...especially if you like really wearable, work-appropriate shades. The formula is beautiful, soft, and very blendable and they have a lot of different options.

Also, their 5-in-1 BB Cream Eyeshadows are holy grail for me...they make your eyelids look super smooth and are amazingly pigmented on their own (or they also make great primers).

I'm also really impressed with their Gen Nude lipstick line...even the mattes felt comfortable on my drier lips!

To see all of my bareMinerals reviews, click here.

To shop the deal, head on over to bareMinerals.com before tomorrow night!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig