New City Color Cosmetics Launches

Several new products have just launched at City Color Cosmetics! If I'm being honest, I'm excited to try them all!
Here's what's new: 


  1. Mattifying Balm ($7.99)- A Total Different Level of Makeup Primer. Gives a smoother and younger looking skin. Upgraded Formula Mattifying Balm Primer is a base for foundation and face makeup that allows it to go on smoother and last longer, easy to blend non-sticky.
  2. Primer Oil ($12.99)- City Color's New multi-use Primer Oil creates a flawless, silky, even-toned dewy finish; the lightweight formula minimizes pores and smooths skin texture. It can also be applied anywhere from face, split ends, cuticles to skin! This non-greasy oil is vitamin enriched and smooths and softens skin.
  3. Shimmer Blush ($6.99)- City Color's Shimmer Blush has a new look and a new formula that creates a beautiful, shimmering flush of color for all skintones. Available in 4 colors.
  4. Be Matte Lipstick ($7.99)- New for Fall 2016, City Color's Be Matte Lipstick is your go-to product for a rich and completely matte look. Finished with high pigmentation, these lipsticks are infused with Vitamin E to keep your lips nourished and hydrated all day long. In 30 shades ranging from neutrals to bolds, you will never be short on choices!
  5. Photo Chic Foundation ($13.99)- New for Fall 2016, City Color's Photo Chic Foundation presents new oil free foundation that gives you a medium to full coverage and a demi-matte finish. Creating a flawless look has never been easier with Photo Chic Foundation's 12 different shades!

Which products are you excited to try? I'm considering a major haul in the next day or two...I kind of want to try everything! 

Head over to CityColorCosmetics.com to check out the new products, and use code BudgetBeautyBlog to save 10% off your order. Also, City Color has free shipping on orders $25 and over! 

2 comments

  1. I know it's crazy but I'm still stalking the City Colors website for the remaining 4 matte blushes that I don't yet have because they are always out of stock; I was told they should be back in stock before year end. Thanks to you, I love those matte blush single pans and have to have them all! Christina D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was FINALLY able to find them at ikatehouse.com because I was doing the same thing. I kept checking and was afraid they were being discontinued. Now ikatehouse is sold out of them too! I hope they restock soon! The missing colors are more on the nude side (except for one lighter pink). I posted swatches of them a while ago in my ikatehouse haul post if you want to see what they look like! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig