FREE Shipping at bh Cosmetics Today


Today, get FREE Shipping on select products at bh Cosmetics and also on your entire order!

Here's how it works:

1. Add one of the products from this list here to your cart first to unlock free shipping.
2. Anything else you add to your cart from the entire site will also ship for free, no minimum.

I'm thinking about getting the Pride & Predjudice + Zombies palette as my free ship item...it's only $9 today and I've had my eye on it for a while. Now I just need to figure out what else I want to add so I can take advantage of free shipping!

Shop the sale now at bhCosmetics.com

2 comments

  1. Ooo I've had my eye on the Galaxy Chic palette for a while now but I want to wait till the Supernova comes out and I'll get them both xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss! Thanks for the recommendation, that Pride and Predjudice palette looks so pretty! I'll be getting that along with the 28 Color matte palette you reviewed recently and also the Carli Bybel palette which I have always wanted. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig