Soap & Glory Spotted at Walgreens!


I've had a nasty cold the past two days, so I headed over to Walgreens for some Motrin. Imagine my surprise when I saw this Soap & Glory endcap right in the beauty department! I'm so happy because I don't have an Ulta store near me and my local Target doesn't carry Soap & Glory either, so I had no options for buying it locally. 

I'm guessing that since Walgreens is shutting down drugstore.com, they're bringing some of their brands into stores (I also saw a display of Boots No. 7 skincare). 

If you're wondering whether or not your local Walgreens carries Soap & Glory, my advice would be to search Soap & Glory on the Walgreens website and click "find in a store". When I did that, I saw that about 50% of the Walgreens stores near me actually carry it. So definitely check before you head over there! 

Speaking of Walgreens, I also saw this advertisement on Instagram that was captioned, 

"Summer beauty is all about a healthy glow. From primers to foundations, blushes to bronzers, we have everything you need to shine on!" 

Then I was looking at the photo and saw products from The Balm, Tarte, and Benefit mixed in with drugstore brands. I'm guessing this is because Walgreens is also closing Beauty.com, which carries these brands, but I'm wondering if we'll actually see some of these in stores or if Walgreens will only carry them online. Interesting, right?! 


Have you seen Soap & Glory at your local Walgreens yet?

5 comments

  1. This is so exciting! I love soap & glory. If you haven't tried the Rich & Foamous body wash and Smoothie body butter, you MUST. The scent is almond, oats, and brown sugar and it's delicious. Kathleen Lights just talked about Rich & Foamous in her latest empties video and said it's one of her favorites too. By the way, I'm really enjoying your Instagram stories. I feel like we get to know you a bit more. Sorry to hear that you're sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so excited but Walgreens doesn't carry it anywhere near me (KS). I will have to keep buying it at Ulta. I always get so many compliments when just wearing the body butter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...sorry you don't feel well! :( Gotta love Motrin. We practically mainline it around our house! Ha! I've been trying some of the Soap & Glory products lately - so far I LOVE the foot cream, "Heel Genius", and and the tinted body lotion "Righteous Butter Instant Sunkissed Tint Body Lotion". For anyone that might be interested, some of the Soap & Glory products are on sale right now at Ulta.com (possibly the stores too, but I have not checked). And you can use the Ulta $3.50 coupons on Soap & Glory - the one for $3.50 off $10 Online Purchase is 308920.

    ReplyDelete
  4. About 25% of the Walgreens around me carry The Balm in store but I've never seen Tarte or Benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their foot cream is the best foot cream on the planet. It reminds me of toothpaste in consistency (and color) so it is very rich and effective.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig