Beauty Deal! Laura Geller French Vanilla Highlighter for $16

You guys might remember from my Laura Geller Passport to Pretty palette review that I fell in love with her French Vanilla baked highlighter. The formula is so smooth and it's the perfect "low glow" option for those of you who don't like that greasy or overly shimmery highlight look. I use it to set my concealer and it does an unbelievable job of brightening the entire under-eye area.

It normally retails for $44 but right now, the Laura Geller website has it on sale for $16! So if you've been wanting to try it, now's the time! Especially since Ulta doesn't carry French Vanilla by itself...they only have it in a duo with another highlighter.

Grab yours now at Laurageller.com

4 comments

  1. I just wanted to give you a heads up that this item is not full sized. It is a mini. I have it and own it so I though I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the heads up! On the website, it said a $44 value so I assumed that it's full sized!

      Delete
    2. Don't feel bad Jen, I thought the same thing. How can they say it's a $44 value if it's a mini size??? The full size split highlighter plus the applicator is $43 at Ulta- I just bought it recently. So I would have also assumed this was full size.

      Delete
  2. Man, they kill you on the shipping. Would love to try but since it's a mini, not sure why the high shipping cost.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig