Sneak Peek of the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette


I'm doing a happy dance right now...Urban Decay is launching an all-matte full-sized palette on September 18th! The Naked Ultimate Basics will be $55 and contain 12 all-new, all-matte shades in beautiful, wearable shades. The brand created it in response to tons of requests on social media from fans begging for an all-matte eyeshadow palette and more Naked options.

It comes in square packaging which is different from their regular rectangular palettes (but reminds me of the Naked On-the-Run palette).

All of the shades are true mattes with the exception of Blow, which is a demi-matte for highlighting. 




What do you think of the new Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette? Will you be purchasing it next month when it launches? 

11 comments

  1. This is tempting! I recently bought the Naked Basics original and love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the Naked Basics, but lately I've been hearing about how great the formula is of the mattes and I kind of want one. But now that this is coming out, I'll just wait until next month and get this instead. :)

      Delete
  2. Psyched! Cannot wait to get my hands on it. Urban Decay still remains my favorite brand, the Naked line is still my favorite series, and mattes have always been my favorite finish. Perfecto! -- Christina D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, Urban Decay really hit a home run with the Naked line. They're probably the most-duped palettes ever! Lots of brands tried to create their version of a Naked palette and the originals are still the best. :)

      Delete
  3. I think the happy dance is contagious! I do not own any UD palettes because each one had only 2 or 3 colors I would use so I passed (even on sale). So I am excited about this one. Can't wait for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too, because when I first bought the original Naked palettes, I was really into shimmery shadows. But lately I've been really into matte shades and don't use shimmers as often. This is perfect! :)

      Delete
  4. Darn. I wish they would do a Naked Basics for the Naked 3 palette. Its got the only color palette that suits my skin. Browns look terrible on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that would be gorgeous! I hope they will at some point! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the first Naked Basics, so I'm interested in this. I wish the packaging were rectangular. I don't care so much for the bulky square packaging.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig