Sneak Peek of the Elf High Shine Liquid Lipsticks

From Left: Red Apple, Crushed Berries, Bitten Pink, Naked Nude
Elf Cosmetics posted a sneak peek of their new High Shine Liquid Lipsticks on Snapchat the other night, complete with swatches and I'm drooling over these shades...they look gorgeous! Not to mention, I'm a big fan of glossy lips vs. matte (glossy finish= anti-aging and makes them look larger and smoother). 

What do you think of these new shades? Will you be picking some up when they launch?

3 comments

  1. After you review them..lol....Im all over the berries on and possibly red...Hope they arent sticky

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look kind of awful. ELF products are so hit or miss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think these look great! You can tell from the pictures they look moisturizing and really pigmented- I'm so over matte lips at this point.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig