Sephora VIB Rouge Holiday Preview


If you're VIB Rouge at Sephora, be sure to check your email! You're invited to preview the Holiday sets in store on September 10th from 8:30-10:00am. You need to RSVP for this event by Thursday, September 8th, and you can bring a friend (who does not have to be Rouge). So if you're not a Rouge but know someone who is, tell them to hook you up and bring you along! 

You'll also get a sample bag with any $35 purchase.
Now this is the part you've all been waiting for...the actual Holiday sets! Some of these won't be out to the general public until October, so you won't want to miss this event. 










I'm already registered and I'm definitely getting the Tarte set, the Urban Decay Illuminators, and possibly the Too Faced palette (although I really want the ones launching at Ulta too!). The Laura Mercier palette is also really tempting.

What do you think of the Sephora holiday sets this year? Do you have your eye on any of them?

4 comments

  1. WOW! I see a ton of stuff I want, practically everything. Unfortunately I lost my Rouge status this year and just VIB and when I looked at what I needed to spend to become Rouge initially I couldn't believe I had spent that much in a year. I still have skincare sets that I haven't opened yet! This would certainly put me back to Rouge so I guess its best that they won't allow VIB to purchase. I am anxious to read your reviews on the Tarte and Marc Jacobs which would have been my first 2 purchases as I don't own any products from either of those brands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that at least a few of these sets will be going online a few days after the Rouge sale so at least you won't have to wait too long. I'm excited to go and see everything! :)

      Delete
  2. The Perfect Bite set seems like a steal for $25. I like all the colors except the dark red on the right. I recently jumped on the matte lipstick bandwagon (thank you very much Maybelline Loaded Bolds in Gone Greige) so this set seems like a good choice for that. Now that I've seen a better picture, I'm starting to like the Tarte Pretty Paintbox. However, I still like the Tarteist Paint Palette better although it'll be an Ulta exclusive. Setting my heart on that one. Love that pink highlighter. I don't own it in my collection.
    MarinaD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That Bite set looks great! I agree with you on the Tarte set...from the sneak peek photos I saw before I had already decided to get the Ulta one. But now that I see this picture, I might have to get this one too...and the blush palette. Ugh...too many options! I really can't decide. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig