New NYX Products Now Available


Last night, NYX Cosmetics posted some new products on their Instagram story, including swatches, so I grabbed some screenshots to share with you today. They have just released a brand new blush palette, face palette and brush set and they're available now on the NYX website. I'm not sure when they'll be available at Ulta yet, but I'll update you when I know more.

Let's take a look!
The Ready Set Contour Brush Set ($25) includes three brushes that are designed to make contouring easier.

Next up is the Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette ($20) featuring 8 highly pigmented shades in both matte and shimmery shades.


Finally, the Love Contours All Palette ($22) is a face palette that contains 9 eyeshadows, 2 highlight shades, 2 contour shades, and 2 brow shades.








Do you have anything on your list? I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I agree...I'm such a sucker for those but have waaay to many that look similar to justify this one. I'm holding out for the Tarte Color Wheel that's coming out for Holiday. ;)

      Delete
  2. Omg I'm SO excited but NYX is killing my bank account!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I definitely know the feeling! This time of year is just insane with all the new fall releases right before the holiday releases.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Right?! It seems to have everything! I'm still on the fence about the shades though. I'm not sure if they are really that cool-toned or if its just the filter or lighting they were using.

      Delete
  4. That blush palette looks really nice and seems to have a wider variety of shades! I'll have to check this out!

    Abby Talks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just might have to get that cheek palette. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish Ulta carried the NYX brushes. I really want to try them! The contour palette looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The contour palette looks like a dupe for the smashbox shape matters palette! for less than half the price!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig