New Maybelline Products Now at Ulta



There are a few new Maybelline products on the Ulta website tonight (thanks so much to reader Amber on Instagram for the heads up!). The fall collection isn't supposed to launch until October, according to the sneak peeks I've seen on Maybelline's Snapchat, but as we know, drugstore products have a way of launching earlier than expected!

First up is the new The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara ($9.49) which has a "push-up wing brush that sweeps lashes to the side, while lifting and plumping from the roots."

Next is the new Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer ($9.99) which is "a filling brow mascara" with a "fiber-infused gel and tapered spoon brush for no-mess, precise application".  I actually was involved in the testing of this product (I work with L'oreal's Research and Innovation department from time to time testing products and giving them my opinions). I absolutely loved this product...the brush is genius! If you think about it, brows are hair so why not comb them with an actual brush instead of a spoolie? It makes it so easy to comb your brows into place and the fibers help to fill in your brows. Plus, the hold lasts all day. I actually still have my test sample and use it all the time, but I'm going to purchase this and try it because I'm not sure if they tweaked the formula after all the testers gave our feedback or if they kept it the same...I'm curious to find out! 

Also, Maybelline is BOGO 50% off right now at Ulta, so if you're planning to try both of these anyway, it's a good time to grab them!

What are your thoughts? Will you be trying either one of these? 


10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It really does! I hope it's better than the original Push-Up. I wasn't really a fan of that one. :/

      Delete
    2. I actually contacted Maybelline about this mascara and they advised that the launch date is set for september 1!

      Delete
  2. This mascara looks interesting. I love the original falsies, but I don't know if I'm willing to give it up and give another version a try. Though, It does sound like a possibility of something to buy for my next trip to Ulta!

    Abby Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the original Falsies too! I'm hoping this one is good! :)

      Delete
  3. I don’t think I’ll be trying the new Maybelline mascara. I got sucked into purchasing Maybelline "The Falsies Push Up Drama”, and it was AWFUL for me...one of the worst mascaras I've ever used. I don't seem to have much luck with Maybelline mascaras - I really should stop trying, but somehow, when new products come out - I can't resist! I’m going to try very hard this time! I know I'm probably the only person on earth that doesn't like Maybelline "Great Lash", but it does nothing for me.

    My holy grail drugstore mascara used to be the L'Oreal “Voluminous Volume”, and I definitely still like it, but I really LOVE the Revlon Colorstay "The Super Sizer”. It does take a little time get used to the wand, but it works phenomenally well for me.

    I really want to like brow mascara, and I've tried a bunch over the years (Essence, L'Oreal, Benefit, Lancome, Givenchy...) and I've come to the conclusion that it's the colors - there just isn't a good match for me. I have dark brown hair (and brows), but somehow, the brunette is too dark and the light or soft browns are too light (or too orange-y).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on the original Push Up Drama mascara...it was too goopy and messy and it made my lashes stick straight. I also don't like Great Lash...why does that get so much press as being "the best drugstore mascara ever"? It doesn't make sense! That being said, Maybelline does have some really great mascara formulas! The original Falsies, Lash Sensational, and The Colossal in the yellow tube have been favorites of mine for years now. The CoverGirl Super Sizer is probably my #1 favorite at the drugstore right now too. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh I know...the best drugstore mascara bit about Great Lash. It DOES have a huge following. Well - you know how it goes...to each their own! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey! I love mascara and want to try the falsies push up angel mascara for sure..Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig