L'oreal Summer 2016 Now at Ulta | BOGO 50%

Four new L'oreal Summer 2016 products have arrived at Ulta, including the wildly popular Pro-Glow Foundation that's already sold out at Walmart.com and Amazon.com. I was hoping to see the new Sexy Balms they've been posting sneak peeks of on social media...or maybe those cushion blushes that launched in Asia a while back. But I guess there's still time for more new stuff to arrive!

Also, L'oreal is currently BOGO 50%
Let's take a look...

Loreal Pro-Glow Foundation ($12.99)- It's $2 more than it costs at Walmart and for some reason there are only five shades, vs the eleven that both Walmart and Amazon had. Strange! Still, I hope you can get your hands on one (in your shade) before they sell out...again.

Colour Riche La Palette Lip Pink and La Palette Lip Plum ($16.99)- When L'oreal launched a lip palette over the winter, it got so many rave reviews, so now there are two more to choose from! They each contain 8 shades with cream, matte, and highlighter finishes. The price is kinda steep, but at least they're BOGO 50% right now!

Voluminous Lash Primer ($8.99)- Finally L'oreal launches a standalone lash primer! They've had a few double-ended mascara-primer combos but it's interesting to see one that's part of their cult classic Voluminous line! It claims to both condition and build tons of volume in a lightweight formula.

Also...if you spend $40 at Ulta today (until 4pm Central time) you'll get this 4-piece NYX gift worth $32!

5 comments

  1. I want to try all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I got the foundation at Amazon but now I have to grab the rest at some point. :)

      Delete
  2. I would love to try that foundation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been testing it out...so far so good! I'll be posting a review soon!

      Delete
  3. Love their mascara! Want to try the lash primer so bad.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig