Get $50 Off Colleen Rothschild Skincare at BeautyKind

I just found out that Colleen Rothschild skincare is now available at BeautyKind! This is great news because my code for $50 off a $75 purchase is still valid until the end of August.


I reviewed Colleen's Radiant Cleansing Balm and Sheer Renewal Cream last week and I'm absolutely loving both products (see my review here), so I'm excited to try more from the line! I'm happy to see them at BeautyKind, especially since they have really fast shipping and a great sampling program.

BeautyKind also donates 5% of every purchase to the charity of your choice, so if you're going to shop, might as well do some good at the same time, right?

My code to get $50 off a $75 purchase is Jen50.  There's a great discovery kit for $95 that includes both of the products I reviewed plus Colleen's Face Oil No. 9, Extreme Recovery Cream, and Dual Enzyme Polish...with my code, it's only $45 and you'll get free shipping (2-day shipping is only $5) and three free samples.

You can check out the whole line at BeautyKind here.
Happy shopping!

Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig