Give Your Lashes a Semi-Permanent Tint With Rimmel's New Mascara

The sneak peeks just keep coming today...I'm typing like a mad woman trying to get them all done, haha! Okay, so check out this new Rimmel mascara (coming to drugstores in July). It's called Wonder'Lash Volume Colourist Mascara with Lash-Tint Complex.

This formula is made with a semi-permanent lash tint that darkens your lashes gradually over time! The color lasts even after you remove it at night, which is really interesting. I'm guessing that eventually the color will fade since it's not a permanent thing, but it must only be after you stop using it for a while.
Pretty cool huh?

Stay tuned for updates...I'll keep you posted as to when this arrives in stores. :)

2 comments

  1. If this actually works that would be awesome...I have very light lashes :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really wondering what the heck is in it! I'm sensitive to hair dyes so I hope it doesn't contain ingredients I'm allergic to. The whole "semipermanent" thing makes me wonder!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig