CoverGirl x Katy Perry Katy Kat Matte Lipsticks Available for Preorder


The new CoverGirl x Katy Perry Katy Kat Matte Lipsticks are now available for preorder at Walmart.com! They retail for $6.94 each and will ship on May 15th. 

Katy Kat Matte comes in 11 shades and is described as "demi matte with a soft finish that feels creamy and moist on the lips". CoverGirl really knocked it out of the park with their Spring 2016 collection and the TruNaked palettes and Oh Sugar Lip Balms, so I have high hopes for these! 


I love the packaging and the names are super cute too! I have my eye on Sphynx, Purrsian Pink, Catoure, and Kitty Purry (lol!).

The first 100 pre-orders will get a lipstick signed by Katy! I'm guessing that number has already come and gone but it can't hurt to try. I'm still trying to decide whether I should pre-order or not. May 15th is a few weeks away and I'll be kicking myself if these show up in store first and I have to wait until then. But on the other hand, my local Walmart stores always seem to be last to put out new stuff so maybe pre-ordering is the way to go. Hmm...

If you're interested, you can pre-order now at Walmart.com

1 comment

  1. Hello- I live in Ohio and just wanted to let everyone know these are already for sale as I found the picked over display at my local Discount Drug Mart.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig