NYX Lid Lingerie Available Now!

nyx lid lingerie
NYX Lid Lingerie is finally here and is available in 12 beautiful shades for $7 a pop.

Enhance your eyes with Lid Lingerie, our new weightless eye tint with a delicate pearl finish. Available in a range of gorgeous nude hues--from soft baby pink shimmer and bronze to deep taupe shimmer and jade--each seductively sheer shade will adorn your lids with an elegant flush of color.

I think I want the entire top row! I hope this formula is an improvement over their old Cream shadows because I found those to be patchy and hard to apply. 

Will you be purchasing these? 

Head on over to NyxCosmetics.com to purchase.

Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

4 comments

  1. Ooooh I can't wait to see swatches of these! I love the BareMinerals ones but they're a bit pricey for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bareMinerals liquid eyeshadows...I'd be so happy if there were a cheaper alternative! :)

      Delete
  2. It's gonna be hard to beat my Jordana ones. I like that they have a wider selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those new Jordana liquid shadows are amazing! And much cheaper too, but I agree that there's a wider selection of shades here, especially neutral ones. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig