Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer Swatches


A few weeks ago, I posted about the new Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primers that were coming soon to stores and today I have some swatches!

My favorite Ambient Lighting Powder is Dim Light so I was excited about having it in primer form...but looking at the swatches, it looks kind of dark. The powder adds just the slightest boost of warmth to my skin but it's very very subtle. This looks almost like a bronzer...hopefully it's not and the lighting is making it look darker in these photos.

They're going to be $44 and are already available for Pre-order at Barneys.com with expected delivery in May. I'm guessing we'll see them at Sephora in the next few weeks also.

You can check out Beautezine's review here!

3 comments

  1. They look gorgeous!

    Kiran | www.alittlekiran.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to swatch them in person and see what the texture is like! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I want these! I am curious to see what king of formula they are. I am thinking maybe similar to the Becca Backlight Priming Filter. We will see :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig