CoverGirl x Katy Perry Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Spotted at Walgreens

katy kat matte walgreens

The CoverGirl x Katy Perry Katy Kat Matte lipsticks ($8.99) have arrived at Walgreens! I was just there yesterday and these weren't there yet, but this morning I got a tip from reader Adrienne that they were at Walgreens so I went again this morning to find an almost empty display! Sometime between last night and 11:00 am this morning, almost the entire display has already sold out. I was a little bummed I couldn't get all the shades I wanted, but I did get the mauve Kitty Purry shade (second from the right in the photo).

Thankfully, all 11 shades are still available for pre-order on Drugstore.com (arriving on May 6th). Hurry if you want one because from what I've seen on Instagram, most of the displays are very picked over already at the drugstores. At least on Drugstore.com, you'll have your choice of shades. :)

4 comments

  1. Glad you found them. I purchased mine during the buy 1 get 1 50% off can't wait for your review as I haven't opened my lipstick or mascara yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the heads up Adrienne! I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  2. I was actually told by the employees at three separate Walgreens today that they were not sent the full amount, only the display and between 5-7 lipsticks. The rest should be coming in soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, well that explains a lot! Thanks for the info, I was just assuming they sold out because there's so much buzz about these. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig