Profusion Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Palette Review

I recently spotted the Profusion Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Palette ($12.49 at ProfusionCosmetics.com) at Burlington Coat Factory and it was only $7.99, so I grabbed one to review and swatch for you guys. I really didn't need another blush/highlight/bronzer palette, but I've been so impressed with Profusion lately (they've become one of my favorite budget beauty brands), and this palette looked gorgeous so I couldn't pass it up. Let's take a look...
Profusion Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Palette Review

The Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer palette contains 2 highlighters, 2 bronzers, and 4 blushes, plus three brushes and a mirror. It comes in a case that has a soft squishy cover on the outside and on the inside, the powders are all together on the left-hand side while the brushes and mirror are on the right.
Profusion Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Palette Review

The pans are large in size and the color selection is beautiful. The highlighters are both gorgeous, and I fell in love with the Light Bronze shade, which is matte and perfect for fair skin tones since it's not the slightest bit orange. The blushes are also super pretty and wearable!
Profusion Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Palette Review

The brushes in this palette were a little confusing though. It contains an angled blush brush, which is great for blush or contouring, but then it has two eyeshadow brushes that are too small to use on my cheeks (and definitely to small for all over the face). I could probably use one of the smaller brushes to highlight, but I prefer to use a fan brush for that. All in all, it's not a dealbreaker though. The price of the palette would be worth it, even without the brushes, due to the generous pan sizes and versatility.
Profusion Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Palette Review

Here are swatches of all the shades. Each one is soft and nicely pigmented. The two bronzers and all of the blushes are matte finish
Profusion Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Palette swatches

Profusion Trendsetter Blush & Bronzer Palette swatches

Overall, I love just about every shade in this palette! The only one I don't see myself using is the darker bronze shade. And even though the two smaller brushes don't make a lot of sense, I rarely ever use brushes that come with palettes anyway, because I have my favorites that I like to use all the time. What do you think? Have you tried any of the Trendsetter Palettes?
To grab yours, head over to Profusioncosmetics.com


5 comments

  1. Ohhh this palette is perfection! And so affordable too. Thanks for the review. I have to go place my order now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this palette is perfection! And so affordable too. Thanks for the review. I have to go place my order now.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig