Milani Everyday Eyes Earthy Elements | Review & Swatches

Hey guys, I hope you had a good Monday! I finally found the new Milani Everyday Eyes Palette in Earthy Elements ($9.99 at Milanicosmetics.com) today at CVS and I wanted to share my review and swatches with you since this has highly requested the past few weeks. I posted a full review on these new palettes a few days ago, and swatched the Bare Necessities shade, so I won't go too in-depth with the formula today. I just mainly wanted to swatch this Earthy Elements shade since it seems to be the one everyone is most curious about. I can definitely see why...you really don't see beautiful warm shades like this  in most drugstore palettes, and can we talk about that matte orange shade for a second?! Stunning. Let's take a look...
Milani Everyday Eyes Earthy Elements Review

The shades in the Earthy Elements palette are so warm and rich. On the Milani website, this palette is described as  "terracotta & earthy" and it contains both matte and shimmer shades in warm tan, taupe, orange, and deep brown. As I mentioned in my full review the other day, these shades are highly pigmented and really impressive for a drugstore palette. It can truly compete with palettes that are many times the $9.99 price tag! The gold packaging is also gorgeous.
Milani Everyday Eyes Earthy Elements Review

Every shade in this palette with the exception of one swatches beautifully. The shimmers are soft and buttery (and have a bit of fallout) while the mattes are drier with less fallout but both types are nicely pigmented and blend beautifully. The one shade that was a bit more difficult to work with is the shimmery beige shade all the way to the right below...it has quite a bit of shimmer that makes it feel gritty and it swatches more on the sheer side.
Milani Everyday Eyes Earthy Elements swatches

Overall, I'm in love with the Milani Everyday Eyes in Earthy Elements! Even though I really liked the shades in the Bare Necessities one, I feel like that palette has shades that are similar to ones I already own, while this one is completely different than anything I have. It's perfect for wearing right now in the Winter months and I know I'll get a lot of use out of it. 
Have you seen these palettes at your local Walgreens or CVS? I should mention that these were actually in the permanent Milani display, not on top of a shelf where all the new stuff is, so definitely check there!  

6 comments

  1. Oh my this is stunning. I haven't seen these near me. I guess I better look a little harder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've seen they're at CVS and Walgreens stores. Some are in a small display in the area where the new products are and some are already integrated into the permanent Milani display. Good luck, I hope you find them! :)

      Delete
  2. Hmm. That's an interesting orange shade there. It's totally lovely, but it's gonna be hard to make it wearable during daytime on deep set eyes.
    MarinaD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw a YouTube video of Bianca Canales using the orange shade and it looked amaaaazing on her. Also, MzGlamourAddict on YouTube created a really wearable look using the orange shade. Both of those girls have deeper skintones so maybe it would look more garish on pale skin. I think it's fierce!

      Delete
    2. I think if its done the right way and blended well, maybe just as a small pop of color it can look natural. Or use more and rock a bold look! Either way, its different than other things that are out there. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks. Will definitely check those videos out. It could be my pale skin tone that makes extra bold shades difficult to pull off.
    MarinaD

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig