Lots of New Products Spotted at Kmart

I don't know why, but I don't go into Kmart very often...I'm so used to checking the regular drugstores and Target for new products but somehow I forget about Kmart. So when I do remember to go there, I end up finding tons of new products and that's exactly what happened today! Let's take a look...
jordana complete cover

I was SO excited to find the Jordana Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation ($4.99). I believe this came out last year when the new "foundcealer" trend first started but it was only available on their website and I hate ordering foundations online. These are full coverage with a semi-matte finish and all day wear.  I had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that it would never be in stores, but I was wrong! Of course, I grabbed one to try so check back for a review soon.

The next thing I spotted was the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer ($14.49). I saw this on their website a month or two ago but this is the first time I'm seeing it in store. It's a bit on the expensive side, but it has a $4 instant coupon on the package, so that helps a bit. It's infused with Murumuru, Cupuacu and Tucuma Butters from the Amazon and is supposed to melt into the skin, sealing in moisture. My dry skin will love that! It comes in two shades, Light Bronzer and Bronzer.

I also found the new Rimmel Kate Moss Spring Brights Lipstick collection ($5.29) which includes a lip conditioning balm. There are five limited edition shades.


Kmart also has the full collection of new Wet n Wild brushes, so if you haven't been able to find them at Walgreens or CVS, check your local Kmart. I forgot that they even carried Wet n Wild! These range from .99 to $2.99 each and a lot of people on Instagram have told me that they're amazing quality!

I also spotted these three limited edition Wet n Wild brushes and Brush Up Brush Cleansing Cloths (.99 to $2.99).

What do you think of these new products, is anything jumping out at you? Drop me a comment if you've seen these products in other stores!

6 comments

  1. Curious about the Jordana foundation/concealer! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting it forever but didn't want to order online. I always check Walgreens when I go in but I totally forgot that Kmart carries Jordan's (and they carry more of the products than Walgreens does, like eye shadows and foundations).

      Delete
  2. I love that Physicians Formula has a bronzer for fair skin folks like myself. Finding a bronzer is so hard and I just recently found one that worked. It's Lorac so it's pricey, but a drugstore bronzers would be amazing. I've got to find those Wet n Wild brushes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah! I have the same problem...I can't wait to try the PF one and fingers crossed, its light enough!

      Delete
  3. They shut down my Kmart and the only one left is way on the other side of town that I never go to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to visit Kmart! I hardly ever visit the store :(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig