NEW N.Y.C Get It All Collection at Target

When I was at Target yesterday, I spotted some brand new N.Y.C. New York Color products including a new line that was developed with New York Makeup Artists called "Get It All". The idea behind the line is that you don't have to compromise when it comes to your makeup. With these you can get it all...great formulas, results, and pigmentation at truly affordable prices. 
Let's take a look...


Get it All Lipcolor ($2.99) gives intense, long-lasting color that's not drying or sticky. It gives your lips a shiny finish and they stay moisturized all day long. 10 shades.

Get it All Foundation ($3.99) is a portable all-in-one stick foundation that combines long-lasting wear, buildable coverage and a soft matte finish that looks luminous and natural rather than flat.  It has a silky smooth texture that's easy to blend and claims to minimize pores, fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles. 5 shades.
Get it All Mascara ($3.99) features an all-in-one formula that gives a 360 degree effect on your lashes in one stroke with amazing length, volume and curl. It has a unique creamy texture that leaves your lashes comfortable and flexible, never brittle. It doesn't smudge and has an easy-to-control brush.
Finally, there are new Expert Last Lip Lacquers in a matte finish ($3.99). They're not part of the Get It All Collection but I wanted to include them anyway since they're new. I really liked the original Expert Last Lip Lacquers (see my review here) so I can't wait to try these and see if they get along with my dry lips, since not a lot of mattes do! 
These claim to give high-impact, explosive color, full coverage, non-sticky texture and a velvet-smooth finish. 3 shades. 
I ended up grabbing the Get it All foundation stick to try...at $3.99 I couldn't resist! Check back for a review on that soon. 
Have you seen these at Target yet? Or at other drugstores (I believe they're carried at Walmart, CVS and Kmart also). 

6 comments

  1. Woah, looks like I need to get over to Target ASAP. I need those lipsticks and matte lippies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really exited to see them...I hope the quality is good! They sound amazing. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm most excited for the foundation stick and the matte lip colors! I hope I can find them here in my city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! I think they'll be in every Target soon if they're not already. :)

      Delete
  3. I don't understand foundation sticks? How do you use them? It sounds nice but how do I blend this on my face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miki, you just run the stick over your face and then blend with your fingers (or brush or sponge). It makes applying foundation really quick and easy. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig