New L'Oreal Cleansing Balms Spotted at Walgreens

L'Oreal has just released two new 6 in 1 Cleansing Balms, one for colored hair and one for dry hair, and I spotted them last night on a Walgreens run. I remember L'Oreal having cleansing conditioners in the past but they were in much smaller 8.3 oz pump bottles. These are more than double the size, at 16.9 oz, which is a nice improvement since typically you have to use a lot more cleansing conditioner than you would regular shampoo or conditioner. Unfortunately, there was no pricing information on the display so I'm not 100% sure how much these are just yet. 
On that note, L'Oreal is calling these cleansing "balms" vs. cleansing "conditioners". They claim to cleanse, treat, soften, shine, condition and detangle the hair. Let's take a closer look at the bottles...


The EverCreme version is meant to treat dry and damaged hair and has a Camelina Mint scent. It's sulfate-free, silicone-free (yes!), dye-free, paraben-free, salt-free and vegan.


The EverPure version is meant for color-treated hair and has a Rosemary Mint scent. Like the EverCreme version, it's sulfate-free, silicone-free, dye-free, paraben-free, salt-free and vegan. Both formulas are non-stripping and leave no build up.

What do you think? Are you excited to try these? 

2 comments

  1. I saw "cleansing balm" and immediately thought of a makeup remover. I'm a dummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo, you're not! :) I did a double take too because that's initially what I thought and then I was like, why are they in huge bottles...with a pump? Oh, its haircare. LOL

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig