Favorite Face Palettes of 2015

I'm a total sucker for highlighters and blush, so when I can get a bunch of them all in one palette, I get completely sucked in and can't resist them. In 2015, there were quite a few face palettes that I've become totally smitten with. Let's take a look...

Earlier in the year, I hauled a ton of products from Makeup Revolution, including two gorgeous face palettes...the Ultra Blush & Contour Palette in Golden Sugar ($9.21) and the Radiant Lights Palette ($12.28). (Prices may be different from my original posts due to exchange rates)
The Ultra Blush & Contour Palette has the most beautiful shades including a pearly white highlight, shimmer and matte contour/bronzer shades and marbleized blushes that remind me of the Hourglass Ambient Blushes. The texture is so smooth and they blend like a dream. I use this palette constantly and am always amazed by the beautiful glow these shades add to my skin. 
The Radiant Lights Palette is an affordable dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette...the shades are almost identical! Plus, the texture is the same...soft, blendable and just the right amount of glow. 

See my review of the Ultra Blush & Contour Palette Here.

See my review of the Radiant Lights Palette Here.

This holiday season, there were two beautiful palettes that I just had to have...the Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette ($44) and the Sephora Ombre Obsession Face Palette ($34). I had always wanted to try Tarte's blushes and the Bling it On Palette was a really affordable way to do it, since one costs $28. These are totally worth the hype...long lasting and highly pigmented. 
The Sephora Ombre Obsession palette was a total surprise to me...it was way bigger than I thought it would be and the quality was high-end! I love the variety of warm and cool shades, plus the highlighter in the middle is beautiful. I can't link to either one, since both are sold out. :( 



I was ecstatic to see that The Balm was launching The Manizer Sisters Palette featuring Mary Lou, Cindy Lou and Betty Lou Manizers. Mary Lou and Cindy Lou are two of my favorite highlighters of all time and having them together in a travel friendly palette is the best thing ever! 


Finally, I found two amazingly affordable palettes from Profusion that I absolutely love due to their high quality formulas and beautiful shades...the Studio Highlight Palette and the Studio Contour Palette.



So those are my favorite face palettes from 2015! Did you try any of these palettes? What are your favorites? 

4 comments

  1. I definitely need to try the Makeup Revolution highlight palette, wishing they had that in the US :/

    www.makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! On Instagram a few weeks ago they were asking fans which products they wanted to see at Ulta next.I told them these two! So maybe they'll expand the line here in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Tarte Bling It On and The Manizer Sisters. I had the three Manizers in full size, but I wanted the palette for travel. Both palettes are amazing.

    I need to check out the Makeup Revolution and Profusion ones.

    I also really love the Too Faced Love Flush Wardrobe and Morphe 9B -The Blushed Blush Palette. On the drug-store end, I think e.l.f. did a good job with their Illuminating and Contour palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've loved these favorite posts so much. The Mary Loumanizer will be mine soon. I've been wanting it forever and I have a $10 store coupon I can use at Belk (department store) so I'm finally going to get it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig