Favorite Eye Shadows of 2015

Looking back on 2015, I didn't review that many single eyeshadows (I kinda have a thing for palettes) but there were a few that really stood out to me. Here they are in no particular order...



NYX Prismatic Eyeshadows ($5.99)- These are soft, buttery and amazingly pigmented. They lay down some super-intense color with only one swipe and apply beautifully with your fingers or a brush. 


bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow ($19)- The first time I tried these shadows, I didn't expect to love them as much as I do, but my mind was completely blown from the first application. These contain skincare ingredients and SPF, plus they act as a primer and a long-wearing eyeshadow. They go on sooo smoothly and make your eyelids look flawless, taking away any crepiness and covering any signs of discoloration or redness. I love to wear them on their own, but when I need my eyeshadow to stay put, I use them as a primer too. They're just amazing and I now own every single shade, even though they're not cheap. I love them that much! 


Mally Beauty 5 Pc  Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra Collection ($44.54- no longer available)- I'm obsessed with Mally's Evercolor Shadow sticks, so when I saw this 5 piece collection on QVC that contained all wearable, neutral shades (for less than the price of 2!) I jumped at the chance. These eyeshadow sticks are totally bulletproof and stay on all day (until you take them off). I love how easy they are to apply...they're my everyday go-to! You can still purchase her original shadow sticks individually here.

See my Mally 5pc Evercolor Shadow Stick reviews here and an older 5pc set here.

Finally, the City Color Shimmer Shadows ($6.99) are a beautiful collection of intense metallic shades that are total dupes for the Kat Von D Metal Crush eye shadows! These are super soft and pigmented and come in 16 gorgeous shades. 


So there you have it...my favorite eyeshadows of 2015. Which ones did you discover this year? 

4 comments

  1. I loved the Charlotte Tilbury cream eyeshadows and Kat Von D single shadows!

    www.makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried ColourPop shadows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm obsessed with those! I just didn't include them in this post because I discovered those in 2014 so I was trying to stick to things I loved from 2015. :)

      Delete
  3. Big "YES!" to the Nyx Prismatics. Love, love, love them. Morphe palettes were new to me in 2015, and I'm really impressed so far. I got some for Christmas, so I haven't had time to play with them a ton.

    My favorite eyeshadow palette for 2015 is Urban Decay Urban Spectrum.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig