Favorite Blushes of 2015

I officially became a blush addict in 2015. I've always loved blushes, but I got to try so many amazing new formulas this year I added a ton of new ones to my collection. Here are the ones that stood out to me the most...
There were two amazing cream formulas that launched this year and both are really affordable! Colourpop's Super Shock Cheeks have a beautiful, soft spongy texture that blends like a dream and they last all day. So impressive for only $8! I also fell in love with L.A. Girl's Velvet Contour Stick Blushes ($5). They're so quick and easy to use and there are so many beautiful shades to choose from! 

See my reviews of Colourpop Super Shock Cheeks here and here. 

See my review of the L.A. Girl Velvet Contour Sticks here. 

Quite possibly one of my favorite formulas ever is both a cream and a powder! The Flower Beauty Transforming Touch Powder to Creme Blush ($12.98) is super unique. It starts as a loose powder and morphs into a soft matte cream as you blend it into your cheeks. It's super long lasting and doesn't budge all day! 

See my review of Flower Beauty Transforming Touch Blush here. 

On a typical day, I like to use matte blushes, but I also love glowy formulas because they wake up my face when my skin is looking dull and lackluster. Two beautiful formulas I fell in love with this year were the e.l.f. Baked Blushes ($3) and Hard Candy's Blush Crush Baked Blush in Living Doll ($7). 

See my review of the e.l.f. Baked Blushes here. 

See my review of the Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush here.

I'm so happy I discovered the City Color Be Matte Blushes ($4.99) at Five Below this year because they're my favorite matte blush ever! There's no reason to ever spend more on a matte blush because these are absolutely perfect. They have a silky smooth formula, are long-lasting, and come in a huge container that I'll probably never run out of.  I reach for these more than any other blush in my collection. 

See my review of the City Color Be Matte Blushes here. 

When Cover Girl released their new TruBlend baked blushes last month, I was super impressed with the soft, highly pigmented formula. Plus, the marbled formula reminded me of the Hourglass Ambient blushes at a much nicer price. 

See my review of the CoverGirl Tru Blend Baked Blushes here. 

Finally, there were so many amazing affordable blushes this year, I only ended up splurging on one...the Too Faced Love Flush blush. The formula is silky, smooth and highly pigmented, plus they last all day on my cheeks. Not to mention...the packaging is so adorable! 

See my review of the Too Faced Love Flush Blushes here.

So there you have it...my favorite blushes of 2015! What blushes did you fall in love with this year? 

11 comments

  1. I love the Charlotte Tilbury ones (very expensive but worth it) as well as some limited editions from MAC

    www.makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try Charlotte Tilbury! I feel like the only one who hasn't and her products look beautiful! :)

      Delete
    2. I need to try Charlotte Tilbury! I feel like the only one who hasn't and her products look beautiful! :)

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to say how much I really enjoy your blog. I don't take time to comment usually but I really appreciate how much work you put into your posts. You're one of my favorite beauty bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa! You just made my day. :) Thank YOU for reading my blog.

      Delete
  3. Pretty! This was a really wonderful article.
    Thanks for providing these details.
    Review my blog – Natural Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this great post! I love the CoverGirl Tru Blend Baked Blush - it is definitely my new favorite blush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, and I wasn't expecting to. :)

      Delete
  5. My favorite new blushes have been the Urban Decay Afterglow, Too Faced Flushed Blush, and MUFE HD Cream Blush. I got the Morphe 9B palette, and I'm very impressed with their blushes so far. Tarte, Sleek, and The Balm's blushes are old favorites.

    I'm glad you told us about the Be Matte Blush. I got one and really liked it. I'm going to pick up more the next time I order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked the Be Matte! They're awesome. I really need to try Sleek blushes in 2016...I've heard great things about them! :)

      Delete
  6. Sleek is awesome. Sorry about my post popping up as Whimsy Needles. That's an old Etsy shop I used to have. I thought I changed it to my name.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig