Stila Cosmetics 30% OFF Sitewide Today Only

Today only, the entire Stila Cosmetics website is 30% off! Now's the time to stock up on all your favorites or try something new using code 30OFF

Here's what my cart looks like right now on the Stila website. I decided to try some of their Holiday gift sets and what would have added up to $98 is now $68.60 with free shipping! So if you're ready to do some Holiday shopping (or just shop for yourself) now's the time to do it! Head on over to Stilacosmetics.com to shop the sale (and don't forget to use code 30OFF).

1 comment

  1. I have been eyeing that liquid lipstick set. If only pay day were sooner!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig