IT Cosmetics Friends & Family Starts Today + My Favorite Picks

The IT Cosmetics Friends and Family 25% off sale starts today and ends Saturday, November 14th. You'll get 25% off any $30 order and also free shipping with code ITGIRLFF25! Read on to see what I'll be stocking up on during the sale...

I usually replenish my face products in the Fall and then again in the Spring for two reasons...one is that my skin color changes a bit (paler in the Winter and a shade or so darker in the Summer) and also my skin type changes (drier in Winter, normal in the Summer). So I usually need to switch up foundations, concealers, powders and lip products....luckily IT Cosmetics has some of the best so I usually wait for this sale before I stock up. 

Here's what I can't live without from IT: 

Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50 ($38 / $28.50 with the 25% off)- The CC+ Cream is probably my favorite foundation of all time...it's got all the benefits and creamy texture of a CC Cream but has full coverage like a foundation. It's not heavy and unlike thicker, full coverage foundations, it doesn't sink into fine lines or cling to dry patches. It's a holy grail for me all year round and in the Winter, I like to use the Illumination version to give my dull dry skin a bit of a lit-from-within subtle glow. (See my review of the Illumination version here)

Celebration Foundation $35 ($35/ $26.25 with the 25% off)- I have tried many powder foundations over the years wishing that I would find one that doesn't make my dry skin look worse, and I finally found it! Celebration Foundation feels so creamy and hydrating on the skin and gives close to full coverage on it's own! I love using it on days when I'm not putting on a full face of makeup or if I'm in a hurry because it's so quick and easy to use- 30 seconds and I'm flawless. I plan to pick up the Illumination version this time since we're heading into Winter. I haven't tried it yet but have always wanted to since I love the original version so much! (See mini review here)

Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer ($24/ $18 with the 25% off)- Best. Concealer. Ever. This miracle formula covers absolutely everything but somehow manages not to crease, cake, or sink into the fine lines under my eyes. It's my holy grail and I never want to be without it. (See mini review here)

No. 50 Serum Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer ($48/ $36 with the 25% off)- This isn't just a primer...it has so many amazing skincare ingredients inside and it adds hydration to your skin rather than feeling like it just sits on top. See my review here.

Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain ($20/ $15 with the 25% off)- I tried this lipstick for the first time over the summer in the shade Je Ne Sais Quoi and I couldn't get over how hydrating it felt...I thought I was wearing a lip balm all day. I can't wait to try more shades! (See my review here)

What will you be getting during the IT Cosmetics Friends and Family event? I'd love to hear about your favorite IT products! 

7 comments

  1. I keep telling myself I'm going to try Bye Bye Under Eye and I had it in my hand at Ulta last week but didn't pull the trigger. I'm definitely going to get it now and I'm also going to get the travel size of the CC Cream to try. Thank you for posting about this sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad you're going to try them! They're life-changing products. :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love their powder foundation! I went ahead and bought it in Illumination, since I've only used the normal stuff. My skin isn't a fan of being drown in product, and this foundation goes on so easy and I can't even feel that it's there. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try the Celebration Illumination next. I'm such a fan of the original because just like you said, it feels like you have nothing on but it covers almost everything!

      Delete
  3. OMG the CC+ is the best! I bought it last Spring when you first reviewed the illumination one, but I bought the regular version. Maybe I'll try the illumination now- is it very glittery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! It just gives you a little boost, like you're lit from within.

      Delete
  4. I have always wanted to try It Cosmetics and your suggestions are really helpful. Thanks, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig