NEW Burt's Bees Lipstick at Ulta Beauty

Brand new Burt's Bees Lipsticks ($8.99) have landed at Ulta Beauty! I heard that these were going to be coming out for Spring 2016 but I haven't seen them in the drugstores yet. A friend of mine on Instagram has already seen them at Walgreens but I haven't been lucky just yet.

As a huge fan of Burt's Bees Lip Balms, especially the tinted ones, I'm really excited for these! The shades look gorgeous and they're made with Moringa Oil and Red Raspberry Seed Oil to soften and condition the lips and are 100% natural! 

Let's take a look at the shades: 



burt's bees lipstick
Blush Basin, Brimming Berry, Fuchsia Flood, Iced Iris

burt's bees lipstick
Juniper Water, Scarlet Soaked, Suede Splash, Sunset Cruise

burt's bees lipstick
Tulip Tide, Lily Lake, Magenta Rush, Nile Nude

burt's bees lipstick
Ruby Ripple, Russet River

I love the packaging of these, with the honeycomb detail on the cap. They're simple, yet chic! I can't wait to get my hands on these and try out the formula, plus several of these shades are calling my name! Hopefully I can get some swatches out to you guys soon. :)

You can grab these now at Ulta Beauty for $8.99 each.

3 comments

  1. I agree, the colors look great. I love the packaging; very cute but still grown-up looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sleek boxy packaging reminds me of NARS Audacious and the natural ingredients remind me of BITE. Love that honey comb design. I'm drooling over all those purples and looks like there's 6 of them! Wow, this is so exciting, the DS lippies are really stepping up their game ! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Burt's Bees lip products so I'm very excited for these!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig