The Balm In the Balm of Your Hand Palette for Fall/Holiday 2015

More goodies are coming our way from The Balm Cosmetics! First it was the Manizer Sisters palette (see my review here) and if you didn't indulge in that one, you may definitely decide to go for this because it contains Mary-Lou Manizer and a bunch of their best selling shades all in one palette! 
I spotted this on Instagram several weeks ago, but @talesofapaleface uploaded a clearer photo yesterday so I could actually see what's inside it: 
Photo Originally posted by @talesofapaleface on Instagram, then by @trendmood1

From what I can see, this includes: 
  • Hot Mama Blush
  • Instain (possibly the Argyle shade) blush 
  • Cabana Boy blush
  • Bahama Mama bronzer
  • How Bout Them Apples Cream Blush
  • Two Shady Lady Eyeshadows
  • One Nude Dude Eyeshadow
  • One Balm Jovi eyeshadow,
  • Mary-Lou Manizer
  • The Balm Girls Lipstick? I can't see the last one that well, but it looks like it says lipstick at the bottom left of the pan and the pattern in the background looks like the same one that's in the Mia Moore Balm Girls lipstick. 
I'm not sure of a release date or price yet, but I'll certainly keep you updated as soon as I find out. I'm thinking it may be around September 18th, because a reader told me that she's getting The Manizer Sisters palette in her store on that date, so maybe that's when everything is launching. I hope so! :) 

6 comments

  1. I already have most of these products, but I think this is a really cute sampler set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I've always wanted to try The Balm, and this kit looks perfect!! Please keep me posted on release date. And will it be at Kohls? (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The price is $39 and its already on the balms website but still trying to find out when it will be at Kohl's. Hope this was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Mandy! I checked the other day and it wasn't there yet. Yay! That's a good price too! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    Check unified cosmetics,This palette rate is $37.99,and I got 20% off as a new customer offer and free shipping .so paid $30.Totally worth it :),Hope this may help someone :)
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much...Saraniya! I used the same process. If it arrives in a good way and in reasonable time, I will be totally impressed :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig