Stila A Whole Lot of Love Set for Holiday 2015

One of my favorite Instagram accounts to follow is @beautylogicblog and it's Milly Almodovar Thompson, Senior Beauty Editor at Cosmo for Latinas. She always has the best sneak peeks and I love living vicariously through her as she gets all the new products across her desk on a daily basis. 
I just saw this on her Instagram yesterday and wanted to share it with you guys! It's Stila's A Whole Lot of Love gift set, a $225 value for $59. 
You get 20 matte, pearl, and shimmer eyeshadows, 4 blushes, and a deluxe size Huge Extreme Lash Mascara, which is the new one that just came out over the summer. I'm not sure when this will be out yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I do! 

3 comments

  1. This looks nice, but it doesn't really excite me. I'll await more pictures and swatches when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It's pretty but I have sooo many palettes I'm on a no-buy until a really different/exciting one comes along.

      Delete
    2. I'm saving for Urban Decay Vice 2 tomorrow, and their Spectrum Palette next month. If the Kat von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette looks good, I might get that one when it comes out.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig